Sadja's Soul Sadja's Soul

Pretty kool

to me it sounds like, Chingy "one call away". Not a lot but just reminds me of that song. This song is sick either way so good job for dropping a sick beat and a mad melody on top, looking forward to more.

My Mother Beats Me My Mother Beats Me

GODDAM!

I THEN DRANK THE CONTENTS OF THE USED BAG!!! GREAT WORK!!! WANT TO HEAR MORESTUFF

InvertedScrotum responds:

ILL DO WATEVA U SAY,, PLS DONT BEAT ME MOMMY!!!!

Pleasure Pleasure

Pretty KOOL

only think i didn't like was at about 1:17, the buzz sounding thing didnt mix well with the piano. But those two alone were really good!
4/5

You Wear Shorts in Miami You Wear Shorts in Miami

dood i love you.

Intro - Simple, clean, yet melodical at the same time. Shows great use of hi and low frequency synths.

Body - This is where the song takes off. The beat superb throughout. Theres so many tunes and synths to focus on making this a very intricate song however they all fit perfectly together. Theres the chunky bass with a buzz effect which contrasts well with the soft synth of the melody.

Outro - Kind of sad as the tune drops out, but hey it works and makes me want to listen again.

You Wear Shorts in Miami PREV You Wear Shorts in Miami PREV

COLON CLOSE BRACKET

or in other words :)

this was really good! cannot wait to hear it when it is complete. Take your time with it but don't take too long haha :P

{DjZ} The Storm {DjZ} The Storm

nice

i swear this is the stuff they were playing in the clubs last night, sounding really good man. May have been a little empty at the beginging but it built up which was nice. Overall the beat was nice and smooth, the bass sound fitted nicley with the high meoldies, I really liked it.

DjZeaklous responds:

Thanks man! I'm glad this sounds like club music.

Sad Little Robots Pt 1 Sad Little Robots Pt 1

Niice

sounding kool, goodjob.

TSH - Emily (The Ghost?) TSH - Emily (The Ghost?)

not bad guys

if you tidy your recordings up a bit itd be a killer song, but from what i hear so far it sounds really gud.

EOVotes4Pedro responds:

thanx dude.

Stump Field Stump Field

Noice!

dood around the minute mark it started getting really awsum, sounds great all i can say is good job and keep experimenting with your music. =]

Down Remix Blink 182 Down Remix Blink 182

AWSOME!

It seems like you put alot of effort into this piece, the use of your own vocals kind of makes this song your own. I'm a big fan of Blink 182 and Techno and i would have to say you've done a great job at combining the two. keep it up!!!